Wednesday, November 26, 2008

....GNAR KILL uproar....

Sitting here now, in the belly of the 21st Century, more than a decade after Nirvana "broke", it is possible to look back at certain signal events -- moments, shows and recordings that set the stage for the now-past future.
At the same time i've cut my neck to be compromised for many things i hate in this fukked up world that makes me dont feel concrete...i know i'm not supposed to be this way, but it's ok cuz i know what to do...:)
Listening to Pearl Jam alone in my room when i'm going down eventhough i listen to "thrashcore" and "sludge" alot.
i'm not kinda homophobic-narrow-minded-ass cuz love being minority with someone who has a different sexual oriented eventhough i'm an heterosexual.
i was born with plastic spoon in my mouth when Pete Townshend teached me how to rock my dreams.

1 comment:

Nona Nonee said...

lagu gnar kill??cool... ;)